Isnin, 30 Jun 2014

The Journey

Teks: Norafiza Abdul Aziz

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Tajuk lagu: The Journey
Penyanyi: 911

Time waits for no one
Sure as the tide pulls the ocean
Sure as, the path that's been chosen
Cannot be changed
In my life's destination
I searched for the explanation
For some kind of reason
For my sorrow and pain
But in my isolation
I learned to listen
To be thankful for the love that I'd been given

This is my journey
Journey through life
With every twist and turn
I've laugh and cried
As the road unwind
This is my journey
And I've learned to fight
To make me strong enough
To lift me up
To bring my dream alive

In my desperation
I swore that never again
Would I hear all the laughter
Of my friends and my family
A million tears that I cried
Then began to dry
And in the silence of the night time
I came to realize
A sweet inspiration
On filled my horizon
Gave me the heart
To go on
And never would give in

I'm going to love each moment
Everyday and night
I look back to the past
With the sweetest smile
For now I realise
I've been given the key to life
I've been kissed
By my angle by my side

Semasa sedang mengemas bilik, saya terjumpa diari lama saya dan juga lagu ni . Ini adalah lirik lagu yang dinyanyikan oleh sebuah kumpulan muzik pada pertengahan tahun 90-an. Zaman sekolah menengah dulu. He he. Tiba-tiba rindu zaman sekolah. 

Saya suka dengan lirik lagu ni. 'Very inspiring'. Kalau kita hayati liriknya, ia megisahkan tentang suka duka sepanjang perjalanan hidup kita. Mengajar kita untuk tidak berputus asa dan sentiasa menghargai setiap insan disekeliling kita.

Terdetik dihati, lagu ni  boleh jadi lagu tema untuk blog saya. 
" The Journey : From Zero to Hero". Sesuai tak?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan